Monday, November 5, 2012

Cultural influence wedding dresses

Last month while I was on the 5 most interesting wedding dresses Celebrity Look past few years, I came across a picture of Lisa Ling in her wedding dress. I loved the dress and it was interesting but not included because they were married in 2007. I like her red dress designed by Vivienne Tam, accepted his Chinese heritage, but had a silhouette traditional Western.
More than a month later, left her dress in my head. So I decided to try my luck to find other wedding dresses, inspired cultural, but a bride who wanted to appeal to a fairly traditional clothing. Is also one of the easiest ways to incorporate your heritage on your wedding through your clothes and accessories.

I love the drawings of culture shock, an Australian company that "creates quite original and tailor-made wedding dresses, from a variety of materials, textures, colors and traditions of different cultures of inspire the world. "The styles are really minimal, but fabric accents make these dresses really unique. It is so easy, but I never thought I would. Basically, all you have to do, you will find fabrics, which represents your culture, add a little of your dress and viola, a nice suit, wedding dress cultural inspiration for you and your marriage.






1 comment: